PoWER PLUS project
The PoWER PLUS project aims at performing a foresight process in order to detect the main issues which may be affectingAdriatic-Ionian ports in the short- to mid-term in the light of the Covid19 outbreak and related economic crisis.
The results ofthese processes will be used to update and, therefore, enhance the main results produced by the former PoWER project, i.e. ThePoWER Methodology for building innovation supply Chain, The PoWER Strategy for evolving ports into Innovation Hubs, and theICT Platform powerports.eu.
PPs of the former PoWER Project will work as couples (CNR-CNA, RDA Porin-CDI, CETEOR-FEP,CERTH-CCI) which have been formed according to their potential common strategic trends (also based on their geographicproximity and the port typologies they are dealing with).
For more information, please see http://powerports.eu/
The PoWER PLUS Consortium covers 6 nations thanks to the cooperation of 9 strategic partners:
- • ITC-CNR: Institute for Construction Technologies – National Research Council of Italy (Lead Partner)
- • CNA: Confederation of Handcrafts and of SMEs – Association of the Province of Ravenna
- • RDA Porin: Rijeka Development Agency Porin Ltd
- • CETEOR: Centre for economic, technological and environmental development Sarajevo
- • FEP: European Affairs Fund
- • CDI: Cooperation and Development Institute
- • Durres Municipality
- • CERTH: Centre for Research and Technology Hellas
- • Chamber of Thesprotia
- You can visit the Power Project’s website hosted by ADRION: